Thursday, September 13, 2018

Attack of the Killer Podcast 165: A24 Horror


Nowadays in the world of horror, there is one studio that has put out most of the best and interesting horror films over the past few years. But enough about Prescribed Films. This episode is all about A24. With such classics as The Witch, Green Room, and Hereditary this studio continues to churn out new and unique concepts in horror. Listen to the crew talk about A24 in this episode of Attack of the Killer Podcast!

FOLLOW YOUR HOSTS!
Insane Mike Saunders: Facebook | Twitter | Website
Jason Bolinger: Facebook | Twitter | Website
Tadd Good: Facebook | Twitter | Website
Andrew Wassom: Facebook

And special guests BLAKE HAUSWIRTH, DEREK ULIN, & AARON RIES!

DOWNLOAD


5 comments:

  1. When I was facing problems, I read your articles. Luckily, they helped me so much. Since then, I have read your posts. I wait for new articles. They have lots of knowledge and tips. I hope you can upload more posts. Thank you very much.live chat on facebook, facebook chat bot, https://autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. food games 2019
    basketball game
    soccer games 2019
    These articles are exactly what I need. It is very nice of you to share your understanding. I have learned interesting things. I have a liking for your posts. Please, upload more and more posts. currency converter app shopify ,

    ReplyDelete
  3. friv free online juegos
    2player games for kids
    io jogos 2019
    I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Disney Beauty Pageant
    World Cup 2018 Erase And Guess
    Big Green Drift
    I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
    MIcro Budget Movie

    ReplyDelete